Deadline: Sunday, May 10th, Midnight !
PERFORMEANDO will present performance works, collaborations, and interventions from May 28th to 30th at Mainblau (MPA-B’s HUB), at Organ kritischer Kunst and at public sites in the city of Berlin. Artists who meet the criteria are invited to apply and submit their work and/or proposals for consideration and inclusion in the program.
- Extended Deadline: Midnight, May 10, 2015
- Please send submission to: email@example.com
- No durational pieces. Performances can be up to 20 minutes in duration.
- Single or collaborative projects are accepted.
- Email up to 5 images of documentation of previous work.
- If available, provide a link (Youtube or Vimeo) of existing work(s).
- Short Bio (250 words max) and Proposal Description (250 words max).
- If possible provide your website. No Facebook postings will be considered.
- Artists can submit up to 2 works for consideration.
- Selected artists are responsible for covering their own travel and accommodations.
- An official letter of invitation can be provided as supporting material for possible funding and/or sponsorship from third parties.
- No applications will be considered without the requested information.
- Projects that are not about performance art (theater, dance, poetry readings, etc.) will not be considered.
* * * * *
PERFORMEANDO will consider artists who are really able to pay their transportation, food costs, and own accommodations. PERFORMEANDO is an independent initiative created and organized by artist, Hector Canonge. The program does not receive any government or private funding. As a co-labourer for MPA-B 2015, we have secured the presentation of performances at MPA-B's HUB, Mainblau (May 28th) –the main space for this year’s program- with additional presentations at Organ Kritischer Kunst (May 30th), and a day for public interventions in the city of Berlin (May 29th).
* * * * *
Selected artists will be notified directly about their inclusion in the program.
No Facebook postings will be considered.
** Email materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Subject Heading: PERFORMEANDO 2015 Berlin: (Your name)